Monday, March 2, 2009

How to get Windows moving when it hangs

Using Norton Ghost 14's Recovery Disk, I reinstalled my Windows back to where I had installed two weeks ago, losing much of my recording of shows which I recorded with my USB TV tuner and Total Media. Hence I searched through the Internet to find one antifreeze software which can help me activate my Windows when it hangs. Finally I found one, and I have downloaded it, ready to be used should my Windows hang again.

If you are interested, you can download it using this link [http://www.resplendence.com/download/antiFreezeSetup.exe]. After having it installed, press the hotkey combination (ALT+CTRL+WIN+HOME) when your Windows hangs so that an emergency task manager will appear to help you get things moving because the software has disabled some programs which have taken up too much of the Windows’ memory.

No comments: