Saturday, September 27, 2008

Running 30 rounds in the college field

When I was undergoing training in Malayan Teachers’ College, Penang, I used to run with my buddy, Yong Cheng Suan in the college field in the evening after lecture hours. We started to run one round on the first day. This was increased to two rounds the following day. Without realizing it, we had reached the day when we could complete 30 rounds in the field. Since then running 30 rounds or 12 kilometres was no problem for both of us. It shows stamina can be trained with the passage of time and with perseverance.

If I were to run the same number of rounds, I don’t think I can do it.

1 comment:

shzainzy said...

Hey Guys!

Please do add my other blogs youre already there.

shzainzy.blogspot.com
shzainzy2.blogspot.com
shzainzy3.blogspot.com
shzainzy4.blogspot.com
shzainzy5.blogspot.com

ThaNKs a lot!
you can check it out if you want.