Monday, June 30, 2008

How I use Soundedit Pro in my work

Soundedit Pro is very useful for editing sound files. I use it in my work very often as I need to play sound files for the listening tests for my students.

First I will extract cda files from audio disks using Soundedit Pro. It will be converted to mp3 files. Normally I need to listen to the sound files and insert silence and other oral instructions. Cutting and pasting are what I normally do to achieve a piece of audio file that suits my purpose.

The mp3 files can then be copied to a CD for playing using a CD player which can play mp3 files. Sometimes this mp3 files can be burned to produce an audio CD and played with a CD player which cannot play mp3 files.

1 comment:

vicy said...

HAPPY MONDAY!! I am here again.. Please vote for my Janeth Vicy's Life Journey here!! www.carlotaonline.com