Monday, November 1, 2010

I am back blogging again

I have been away for quite some time. Here I am back blogging again. Whenever I want to pen something, the lack of idea has prevented me from laying my hands on the keyboard.

Once you let laziness gets the better of you, you wil not do anything. In real life, habit must be formed. For example, if we exercise every day, it will become a routine. However, if we stop exercising for quite some time, the lapse will make you feel like not wanting to move your body anymore.

There is a Chinese saying which reads like 'Har Tau Niau Chu Boey'. It is literally 'the head of a tiger but the tail of a mouse' but the real meaning is 'starting something enthusiastically but gradually losing interest and stopping finally.' The Malay proverb is 'Hangat-hangat tahi ayam' or the 'warmth of chicken dung' which will not last. It has the same meaning as the one I mentioned.

I hope to be able to continue writing something every day if possible. An e-mail I received recently tells me that I must write something daily to train my mind to be alert and keep forgetfulness at bay.

No comments: