Monday, August 9, 2010

Another way to convert ami pro files to word

I had a lot of amipro files because in the past amipro was a very popular wordprocesser. As I went through my old files, I found that I had quite a lot of such files which I can't read with MS Word now.

I downloaded Wordport the trial version hoping to do the job of converting my amipro files to word files. Alas, the software writer had made it a point to purposely mispell words and alter figures. I had to read every word of the converted version to get rid of the nonsense.

Now, I have found a better way to convert my amipro files to Word. All you need is to download a file viewer such as Quick View Plus. Have the program read the file you want and you just highlight the whole document, right click, save and paste it in your Word.

Using the method, I managed to convert all my amipor files to Word although the trial version can only be used for 30 days but I have done my job. For those who still possess amipro files, you can try it. Best of luck to you.

No comments: