Thursday, April 15, 2010

Looking forward to the arrival of my PC

I placed an order for my Dell 560s Inspiron PC on the 8th through the Internet. Initially, I thought that it would arrive three weeks later because I had a conversation with the customer service of Dell some time before Chinese New Year and the lady attending to me informed me that it would take about three weeks. According to her, their order is tailored which means the factory will make the set particulary for you only and it will be manufactured in China and airlifted to their destination after it has been manufactured.

Today I received an SMS telling me that my PC set will arrive between noon and 5.00 p.m. tomorrow. I am looking forward to my new computer although the notebook loanded from my son served my purpose well.

No comments: