Friday, January 8, 2010

A good way to convert amipro files to word


I am sure many of you still have amipro files with you because it was once very popular. For me, I have a lot of files in amipro. The WordPort is very expensive and when I tried the trial version, I had to correct the letters purposely made wrong by the program. The I searched the Internet for a solution and I found one. I would like to share this with readers.


This is what you have to do:

1 Go to this site to look for amipro word converter: http://www.gmayor.com/downloads.htm

2 Unzip the file amipro332.zip.

3 Copy the unzipped file amipro332.cnv to C:\Programs\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\TextConv subdirectory.

4 Restart Word.

5 Try to open any amipro file and it will be displayed exactly as entered.


I have tried it and it works perfectly.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Brilliant - absolutely Brilliant. This solved all my problems and easily converted .sam files to .doc files
Many Thanks

taddys said...

Thank you sooooo much! I really appreciated the Win7 64bit version.