Thursday, October 15, 2009

Back blogging again

I am back blogging again after a lapse of six days. Sometimes, I really find it hard to think of something to write about in this blog. Somehow I manage to produce a post because I stick to my daily blogging routine.

However, my trigger-finger condition forced me to stop blogging for a while because it was quite painful keying in when my forefinger could not flex. Today, I tried keying in and found that I could manage and so I am penning something right now.

There are followers of this blog whom I have to think of if ever I have to skip blogging for a day. I hope I won't miss blogging from now on unless I go on a trip somewhere. If nothing goes wrong, I will be visiting China again in November. This time I may go to Yunan or Kuiling.

No comments: