Thursday, February 5, 2009

Travelling in darkness on a motorcycle

Have it ever happened to you when the front light of your motorcycle went off?
Well, it happened to me one day when I was coming back from my colleague's house. Tan Peng Seng stayed near the Pahang River and I started my journey back to Jerantut, the place where I served as a teacher in Pahang, when the front light of my Honda C70 went off and I could not see a thing in front of me as it was very dark. I had to stop by the road and waited for passing vehicles. When a car passed me I quickly tailed it from behind so that I could see the road in front of me but soon it outsped me and I had to stop again to wait for another vehicle. How I wished I had brought my flashlight along. After waiting for quite some time and no vehicles passed my way, I had to take the risk and rode on very slowly. What a relief for me when finally I reached Jerantut and the light around enabled me to reach home safely.

From this incident, it showed that we must equip ourselves with some light producing gadget in case we are caught in a situation like mine.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sometimes it happen to us...so i think we have to prepare with the backup and some tools may be...


Honda C70|Pass Port|Super cub