Saturday, November 29, 2008

How I overcome the problem of spraining the ankle

I sprained my ankle several times and had to see a bone-setter to get the joint bones in place. After much observation, I found that he actually twisted my whole foot until the joint bones produced a kind of sound to show that they were back to their original places. Having done this, he allowed me to go back. Marvellously the pain had gone and I could walk without any accompanying pain.

I do my morning walk almost daily and sometimes I do sprain my ankle and it is always the right one. Hence I try to twist my right foot in a circular manner and twist as naturally as possible until I can hear the same sound as I heard at the bone-setter's room. After that, I can walk without suffering any pain anymore.

I don't advise you to do as I do when you sprain your ankle but it is worth trying. If it fails, go to the bone-setter straight away.

No comments: