Friday, November 21, 2008

Don't let your electronic gadgets get idle

Have you noticed that electronic devices will run out of order if you seldom use them. Well, I have this experience. My laser disk player which I bought when it was invented was seldom used by my family because the laser disks then were very expensive. Later when I started to use it, it could not function anymore after being run for a few times. The CD write which I bought and seldom used also met the same fate.

On the other hand, the computer that I am using now is still in tiptop condition as I use it every day. The CD writer which I bought to replace the old one is often used to write something every now and then. Well, it is still functioning well.

Hence my advice to readers is 'Don't let your electronic gadgets get idle'.

No comments: