Thursday, November 20, 2008

The desktop computer is still a gem

The desktop computer is still a gem. My son had two notebooks, one loaned by his company and one he bought himself. One day, he came to me saying that the desktop computer is better than laptops.

According to him, desktop computers are more suitable for downloading big files which take days to complete. The notebook will become too hot by then. Besides, there are more gadgets which can be attached to a desktop than a laptop computer. For example, you can have four harddisks, two two dvd writers and ten usb ports attached to your desktop computer.

Come to think of it, I have everything to gain as I own a desktop and no notebook. What I have is a pocket pc.

1 comment:

robert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.