Monday, October 13, 2008

Pain at the elbow

I did not know how it happened. This pain at my elbow occurred when I woke up. I had earlier suffered from tennis elbow and it had been cured. This time I did not go to the physiotherapist but I went straight to Mr Hor, the bone-setter who is trained in treated sprained ankles and the like.

In order to be the first to get treated, I went as early as 10.40 a.m. so that I could get Tiket No. 1 when it opened at 11.00 a.m. Wait a minute, Mr Hor and his assistants will come at 12.00 noon or later. After getting the number, I waited until Mr Hor came at 12.40 p.m. When he enquired about my complaints, I told him that I had terrible pain at my elbow. Surprisingly, he did nothing about my elbow. Instead, he started to manipulate with my wrist joints. My hand was at his disposal as he twisted and turning producing a lot of sound from the joints when they got aligned. Then I was asked to go back.

I was still nursing the elbow pain after the session but I had to trust his expertise.
After half a day’s suffering, the pain slowly disappeared. How marvelous of him to know what to do the trick!

1 comment:

megha said...

well pain in elbow really sucks

sports betting