Thursday, January 3, 2008

How I Use My iPAQ 2490 Pocket PC

The HP iPAQ 2490 Pocket PC that I bought quite some time ago has proved to serve me well.

Powered by Windows Mobile 5, it comes with Word Mobile and Excel Mobile which I use regularly. I use Word Mobile to prepare my English and Malay lessons. Since I got interested in blogging, I have used it to prepare draft of my daily post. As for Excel Mobile, I use it to enter test marks of my students and check on their progress.

As I have access point at home, I could even read my e-mail and electronic newspapers such as The Star, The Sun, Berita Harian, Utusan Malaysia, Kwong Wah Yit Poh and Sin Chew Jit Poh through this mini computer.

It also carries details of my contacts and list of things to do for the day. It is more than a diary.

As for entertainment, I can listen to mp3 songs and watch movies thanks to such features of HP iPAQ 2490 Pocket PC.

I think this Pocket PC has become part and parcel of my life.

No comments: