Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to readers of my blog and all fellow bloggers.

I hope you have learnt something from my blog from the first day I started blogging until 31st December.

As the Chinese saying goes, "Out of three sentences uttered, none of them will not touch on one's profesion." Hence, it is obvious that as a teacher, my blog contents cannot run away from education, pupils, fellow teachers, languages and school activities.

In my posts last year, I recollected my experiences serving in Jerantut, Sungai Petani and Penang. I also penned about the joy of studying English - my favourite subject. My blog tried to relate to current happenings too.

Interacting with fellow bloggers I did and I was able to read some really good blogs.

I will continue to blog as long as I have things to say in my posts. Thanks to Blogger for providing this space for me to put words on all this while.

Once again Happy New Year to everyone.

1 comment:

Helen said...

Happy New Year Thyeoh! I enjoy your blog very much.