Monday, March 8, 2010

I like changes once in a while.

We like changes. For example, we don't want to wear the same dress day in and day out until it is the uniform that we have to put on.

I notice that my wife will change the position of things she has put after some time. This is yet another example that we like changes.

From this year onwards, all Form 1 and Form 4 students in Malaysia will have to study a new set of literature components for English and Malay. As I am teaching both subjects as a tutor, I like the changes in contents. For so many years I have been telling the same stories, reading the same poems and dramas to my students. Sometimes, I found it boring to harp on the same cord. At least for now, I have a chance to them myself before I can discuss the contents with my students.

No comments: