Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day of some entertainment on CNY

Watching variety shows and movies were the activities for day 3 of Chinese New Year for me. I really marvelled at the ability of one man who could mimic sounds of musical instruments, bass, trebels and sang at the same time. I know that a ventriloquist can do that. Another skill that attracted my attention is the skills of break dance shown of some of the young groups in the variety show.

As for the movie I watched today. It was about a high school boy who had the ability to produce food out of nowhere. How I yearn to have such an endowment! You just materialise whatever you want to eat and drink and free of charge. Of course the imagination of the script writer has made this movie entitled 'High School Superhero' so entertaining, forgetting the absurdities in the movies, though.

No comments: