Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Green is soothing to the eyes

Green is soothing to the eyes. Being so, I make it a point to look at the grass and leaves as I go for my daily morning walk at Bukit Dumbar Garden. Sometimes, the dew can still be visible when I am doing my morning stroll.

I have heard of one retired teacher who is all for green. He wears green shirt, green pants and green underwear too. What I don't understand is he wears a green hat. As he is a Chinese, he should not have worn a green hat because in Chinese expression "wearing a green hat" is having a wife who has an affair with another man without his knowledge.

Green light at the traffic lights shows that it is safe to continue our journey. If your boss gives you the green light to do some work, you have his full permission and consent to do it.

For good health we are encouraged to take green vegetables because they contain a lot of vitamins and minerals needed by our bodies.

However a green-eye monster is one who is very jealous.

So much about the colour 'green'.

No comments: