Wednesday, December 10, 2008

All for the souvenirs to be received

During one of the physiotherapy sessions I attended because of my 'trigger thumb' I overhead one man in the next partition talking to the therapist about the Penang Bridge Run. It seems that this man will participate in the event yearly. What surprised me was his attitude and greed. According to him, he would register to take part in the above run but would not run at all. Then the physiotherapist asked him for the reason and he had the cheek to say he went for the souvenirs given by the organiser, the Star Daily and not for the race. "The things I get are worth a lot more than the registration fee I paid to take part in the event." Hence, he willcollect them when the day comes but will skip the actual run on the day itself.

No comments: