Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The fruit of labour

Watching the Olympics through my computer is made possible when I bought a USB TV Tuner. This gadget enabled me to watch the live telecast of the Games not all the time but three times a day, that is 11am-1.00pm, 2.00-m-5.00pm and 12.00am-1.00am in Malaysia through the national channel.

As I see it, those athletes who made it to the top of each match or contest must have put in lots of effort long before the great event. Their effort paid off when they became gold-medalists, silver-medalists or bronze-medalists. The fruit of labour was what they got.

In real life, we have to work hard too in order to taste the fruit of success.

1 comment:

coolingstar9 said...

Teoh,
You are right, we need to put in a lot of efforts in whatever you do.
Wow, you have put much efforts in teaching us the proper way to wrote english. I learn a lot from here, thanks.
Have a nice weekend, best wishes from coolingstar9.